Are you our next rising star?
Our agency works with leading local authorities and public sector organisations, investment teams and property developers in the South East.
We are smart communicators and tell our clients stories in a targeted way across multi-channels with a keen eye on engagement and results.
This is where you come in…
We are looking for an Account Executive; the role will involve working closely with your clients and getting to know their business inside out, in order to develop and tailor their communications strategy and deliver creative and innovative PR, content and marketing campaigns.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Taking account ownership for a number of clients, developing, managing and delivering bespoke communications and marketing strategies
- Being a trusted adviser to all company accounts where required
- Promoting some of the most exciting stories in Kent and the South East
- Being able to attract, engage and convert target audiences by delivering campaigns through social media as well as more traditional channels
- Seeking and securing new opportunities and news stories for each of your clients, whilst growing and maintaining a sound network of media contacts =
- Working on proposals for potential clients, including writing and delivering new business pitches
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant print/broadcast journalism or marketing qualification (eg. Google Squared/CIM)
- Ideally qualified to degree level
- Video and digital skills (eg. SEO, PPC and evaluation tools)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail
- Naturally brimming with creative ideas and solutions
- A self starting, enthusiastic joy to be around (ideally)
What you get from us:
In return we offer a generous package depending on experience, including health plan, sickness insurance, career progression, training and a flexible working environment. If you are a switched on, savvy and hard working marketing professional who understands that delivery for our clients is our priority, we want to hear from you.
Please contact our Operations Director Julie O’Connor with CV, evidence of your work to date and anything else that makes you stand out from the rest to: firstname.lastname@example.org