Are you a digital marketing graduate looking for your first role?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and analytical Digital Marketing Assistant to join our team and support our roster of clients.
Our full-service marketing agency has been established in Kent for more than 30 years, delivering compelling storytelling campaigns and creative digital marketing strategies for a host of B2B and B2C clients across the UK.
Demand for our SEO and digital marketing services has grown considerably in the past few months, and we are now in a position to add fresh talent to our Digital Content Team.
This is where you come in…
The Digital Marketing Assistance will support our Digital Client Lead and the content team in running social media, SEO and PPC campaigns across a number of clients.
You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining SEO research, paid and organic social media, PPC and Google Ads, and assisting with delivering client-ready reports on results.
You’ll know what content works best for different channels and audiences, and will have the analytical mindset to test, adapt and enhance our outputs. A problem solving attitude is essential for this role, as is the ability to use multiple online marketing platforms. You should be meticulous in your organisation, and willing to learn as you grow in your role.
You will also have the chance to work on wider creative marketing campaigns and to learn from a highly experienced and well-respected team of communicators and marketers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Researching current topics, keywords and trends relevant to both B2B and B2C clients.
- Writing content across various digital platforms such as social media, optimised websites and for PPC campaigns
- Gathering data from a range of online sources, i.e. Facebook Business Suite, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEM Rush, and make data-rich recommendations for optimisation
- Drive online traffic with digital marketing campaigns for clients, both organic and paid.
- -Compile campaign reports and analytics for clients, and assist the Digital Client Lead in presenting findings back to them
- Support the digital marketing team in testing, developing and delivering digital projects across a number of clients
- Promoting some of the most exciting stories in Kent and the South East
- Seeking and securing new opportunities and campaign ideas for our clients
- Working on proposals for potential clients, including writing new business pitches
Benefits of the job
In return we offer a generous package (depending on experience and subject to a qualifying period), including health plan, sickness insurance, career progression, and training. We offer a blended working structure, with min two days per week in either our Maidstone or Canterbury offices combined with home working.
If you are a switched on, savvy and hard-working graduate who understands that delivery for our clients is our priority, we want to hear from you.
Please email our Strategic Communications Director Sinead Hanna with your CV, a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the job, available examples of your work to date and anything else that makes you stand out from the rest to: firstname.lastname@example.org