We are recruiting a Client Account Lead
Who we are
Pillory Barn is a Maidstone-based marketing agency with a truly impressive client list. We are a team of 18; all creative and all highly experienced in our own specialisms – be it communications, PR, digital, design or events.
We’re known for our attention-grabbing place marketing and property development campaigns, but we also work for a huge variety of clients with tourism, hospitality, public sector, technology, healthcare just a few other sectors we operate in.
2020 is shaping up to be a busy year and we’re growing our team.
The post of Client Account Lead is a new role, created for someone who already has a decent amount of marketing experience, who is confident and ready to stand up, be counted and take ownership of client accounts.
You will be responsible for a number of our placemaking and property clients, and we’ll want you to work closely with them and get to know their business and the sector they operate in inside out.
As part of an agency, you’ll benefit from having great colleagues around you, but with the freedom to bring ideas to your clients and crack on with the job.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Developing, delivering and reporting on bespoke communications and marketing strategies for your clients
- Being a trusted, knowledgeable and proactive advisor both internally and to your clients
- Promoting some of the most exciting stories in Kent and the South East
- Liaising with the media – researching and pitching ideas
- Attracting, engaging and converting target audiences on and offline
- Create engaging written content award entries, press releases, social media content
- Seeking and securing new marketing opportunities for each of your clients, whilst growing and maintaining a sound network of contacts
- Working on proposals for potential clients, including writing and delivering new business pitches
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum of three years’ experience in marketing and / or PR
- Experience of working in property, placemaking or public sector marketing (desirable)
- A degree in Journalism/English or related
- Relevant marketing qualification (desirable)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Proactive approach to workload and new ideas
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation and other online marketing disciplines.
- Recognised digital qualification would be an advantage
Our offices are located at the Maidstone Studios (where you may spot a celebrity or two), with free on-site parking. Your benefits package will include our health plan, sickness insurance and holiday allowance.
How to apply
Please contact Julie O’Connor sharing your CV and examples of your work along with your salary expectations firstname.lastname@example.org